SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR ADVISOR
Biological Sciences Advisors are using a new platform for scheduling appointments. To schedule an appointment with your assigned advisor please see the tutorial below (or download the pdf version):
How do I schedule an appointment with my advisor/tutor?
Virginia Tech is excited to offer on line appointment scheduling with your undergraduate academic advisor through Navigate.
1. Navigate to www.registrar.vt.edu/campus to learn more about the platform and launch the new platform by clicking the "Launch Navigate Platform" button.
2. Once in the platform you will see a screen similar to this:
3. To schedule an appointment with your advisor, click on "Schedule an Appointment".
4. Follow the prompts to schedule an advising appointment by first selecting what type of appointment you would like to schedule (advising or tutoring), then select the service category which would be the College you are in (ex: College of Agriculture and Life Sciences), then select your major.
5. You will then be prompted to select the location for the appointment which should default where there is availability for that major.
***** Please note that you can only schedule with your assigned Biological Sciences Advisor.*****