B.S. IN BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
2. Make satisfactory progress toward degree requirements.
3. Take BIOL 1004 Biology Orientation Seminar or equivalent.
4. Earn a grade of "C" (2.0) or better in BIOL 1105/1115, BIOL 1106/1116, CHEM 1035, and CHEM 1036 (or equivalents) in a maximum of two attempts.
5. Complete BIOL 2004 Genetics, BIOL 2134 Cell Function Differentiation, BIOL 2704 Evolutionary Biology, and BIOL 2804 Ecology.
6. Complete a minimum of 22 credits of additional Biological Sciences electives. The 22 hours of electives must include THREE upper-level laboratory courses and must also include at least ONE of the following: BIOL 2304 Plant Biology, BIOL 2504 General Zoology, or BIOL 2604 General Microbiology.
7. Complete the following courses: CHEM 1045 & 1046 General Chemistry labs, CHEM 2535 & 2545 Organic Chemistry and lab, CHEM 2536 & 2546 Organic Chemistry and lab, PHYS 2205 & 2215 General Physics and lab, and PHYS 2206 & 2216 General Physics and lab.
8. Complete MATH 1025 Calculus with Trig I and MATH 1026 Calculus with Trig II (or acceptable substitutions as listed on our Degree Checksheets).
9. Complete STAT 3615.
* The requirements listed are summarized for simplicity. Refer to Check Sheets by year of graduation for details.